Five young people battle incurable disease as their families deal with their physical and emotional struggles in this powerful documentary from filmmakers steven . Directed by steven bognar julia reichert with justin ashcraft adam ashcraft dale ashcraft debbie ashcraft five families struggle with the ups and downs of . Winner of the primetime emmy for exceptional merit in nonfiction filmmaking a lion in the house tells the epic and intimate story of five families . National partners links contact us national partners links contact us. A lion in the house follows the stories of five exceptional children and their families as they battle pediatric cancer from the trauma of diagnosis
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.