Alienation of affections is a common law tort abolished in many jurisdictions where it still exists an action is brought by a deserted spouse against a third party . Alienation of affection lawsuits are allowed in only a few states in the united states discover alienation of affection state laws and legislation. Alienation of affection is when the faithful spouse sues the unfaithful spouses partner for taking the unfaithful spouses love and affection. Alienation of affection is a lawsuit that can be filed against the boyfriend or girlfriend of your cheating husband or wife read more here. Define alienation of affection the diversion of a persons affection from someone who has certain rights or claims to such affection to a third
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.