1 br j theatre nurs 1993 jul3422 4 what is autologous blood transfusion sansom a the word autologous is greek in origin the definition is exact . Autologous blood transfusion is the collection of blood from a single patient and retransfusion back to the same patient when required this is in contrast . Autologous transfusion but not autologous transfusions 7 many studies have examined whether patients who donate and receive autologous blood
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.