Apostasy in islam arabic riddah or irtidd is commonly defined by whom as the conscious abandonment of islam by a muslim in word or . Islamic scripture does state in any explicit term the type of government muslims should have however scripture is clear to point out that the welfare of the people . A great informative and educational site about islam allah muhammadquran and musliman islamic perspective of scientific issues and information about muslim . Sharia is islamic law preserved through islamic scholarship the quran is the foremost source of fiqh islamic jurisprudence the second is the sunnah the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.