A bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth general or particular and what no just government should refuse. Let no man think i am about to commence advocate for despotism because i affirm that government is founded on the necessity of our natures and that an original . The bill of rights is the first ten amendments to the united states constitution proposed following the oftentimes bitter 1787 88 battle over ratification of the u . These three documents known collectively as the charters of freedom have secured the rights of the american people for more than two and a quarter centuries and are . Witness famous speeches and hear timeless words spoken by historical figures listen to recordings of speeches online on historycom
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.