General information theory and applications of correspondence analysis by michael greenacre academic press 1984 has been regarded as an encyclopedic treatment . Theory of correspondence analysis a ca is based on fairly straightforward classical results in matrix theory the central result is the singular value decomposition . Amazoncom theory and applications of correspondence analysis 9780122990502 michael j greenacre books. Get this from a library theory and applications of correspondence analysis michael j greenacre
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.